Posted by y912f on Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 2:17pm.
24. The South African government changed its policy of apartheid in 1990 and 1991 because of
a. the policy's failure to eliminate racial discrimination
b. promises of economic aid from major industrial nations
c. international sanctions and an increase in protests by black South Africans and whites
21. All of the following statements about Australia are true EXCEPT:
a. Australia is the flattest continent
b. The continent is crossed by several powerful rivers
c. The area west of the Greate Dividing Range is arid plain or dry plateau
d. The area east of the Great Dividing Range has a moist climate
Geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 2:24pm
Both are correct.
Geography - y912f, Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 2:31pm
thank you :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - 24. The South African government changed its policy of apartheid in ...
- world geography - why did the south agrican government change its policy of ...
- economies - True or False, South Africa was technologically developed country ...
- history - why did south african government change racial policy?
- Government - I need some help with some Government questions: 1. All of the ...
- American Government - I need some help with some Government questions: 1. All of...
- WORLD GEOGRAPHY LESSON 2 - the native people of australia are known as the word ...
- Geography - 3. One of the main problems challenging the economics of many ...
- 12th grade american governmet - Research Ronald Reagan especially with regards ...
- history - 1( Why did apartheid in South Africa end during the 1990s A) White ...