Posted by beonca on Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 1:22am.
the latin base in the word versatile means:
- latin - GuruBlue, Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 8:48am
You can find that by looking versitile up in the dictionary.
Latin versatilis turning easily, from versare to turn, frequentative of vertere
- latin - SraJMcGin, Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 9:57am
Plus, here are some handy sites:
- latin - bobpursley, Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 10:07am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Vocabulary latin and greek - write a word with the latin or greek word parts ...
- Latin - Can anyone think of any witty or inspirational Latin phrases? I have a ...
- latin bases - Which Latin base means to see? a.CLUD b.PLEN c.VOC- d.VIS-
- latin BASES - which latin base means head? a}GNO- b}LOC- c}CAPIT d}ROG- p.s.what...
- Maths - Metric unit of measurement put prefix in front of the base unit. For ex ...
- latin - what is the latin abbbreviations for speak at will, and the rest, ...
- latin - what latin word is the phrase strong distaste derived rom
- Latin - What is the latin word for normal? Is it normalia? I've been having a ...
- Latin - I took out the Latin Rosetta Stone from the library and im at the end of...
- Latin - Im confused about verbs in latin. Like for instance if the sentence was ...