Posted by mysterychicken on .
14. Which of the following is the blood vessel with the largest diameter?
16. As a defense against pathogens, mucous membranes
a. cover all of the body's surfaces to act as an impenetrable barrier
b. line internal body surfaces that contact the environment
c. produce antibodies to combat infection
d. secrete sweat, which has antibacterial enzymes
B? I'm stuck between that and A
26. Which vessels carry deoxygenated blood?
a. the pulmonary arteries
b. the pulmonary veins
c. parts of the aorta
d. part of the atria
28. The final function of the digestive system is
---I think 26 is A
Ooops I meant B
16. Goodness, I hope your skin is never covered with mucous membranes, you will never get a husband being slimy. Try b instead.