Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, March 19, 2010 at 12:53pm.
I'm stuck on these---
9. Most of the end products of digestion are absorbed into the circulatory system from which organ?
c. large intestine
d. small intestine
11. Pancreas is to small enzymes as
a. stomach is to saliva
b. stomach is to proteins from amino acids
c. liver is to bile
d. liver is to hydrochloric acid
12. Ureter is to urinary bladder as
a. urinary bladder is to ureter
b. uretha is to urinary bladder
c. uretha is to ureter
d. urinary bladder is to uretha
Biology - bobpursley, Friday, March 19, 2010 at 1:48pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1) Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- H.E.L.P - 1. Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- Science - 1. Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- Biology - In the small intestine, the digestion of food molecules is completed ...
- 7th grade science help ASAP 2 questions! - 4. Most digestion takes place in the...
- science- small intestine - how does mechanical digestion occur in the small ...
- Science (Nutrition) - Which hormone signals the pancreas to secrete bicarbonate ...
- Physiology - Indicate the site of the following activity in the digestive system...
- Human Anatomy - Cystic fibrosis has the most serious effects on the: a. Pancreas...
- digestion! - Carbohydrate digestion is completed in the A.mouth B.stomach C. ...