Posted by rfvv on Friday, March 19, 2010 at 10:02am.
1. We should not scribble in books in the library.
2. We should not write down in books in the library.
3. We should not make a noise in the library.
4. We should not walk making sounds in the library.
5. We should not tear books in the library.
6. We should not stand on the table in the library.
7. We should return books in due date.
8. We should read books sliently in the library.
9. We should return books to the right places.
10. We should not chew gum in the library.
11. We should not wear a cap in the library.
(Are the expressions all grammatical? Correct errors, please.)
English - Writeacher, Friday, March 19, 2010 at 10:05am
1 - fine
2 - delete "down"
3 - delete "a"
4, 5, 6 - OK
7 - "by the due date" (not "in")
8 - OK, but watch the spelling of "silently"
9, 10, 11 - OK
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - John has 36 books in his locker. He has text books,library books, and ...
- Math grade 3 - Solve did you use an estimate or an exact answer? 1/people ...
- english - How might you explain to a new student of English what is happening in...
- math - MEghan had 36 books in her locker. Some were library books, text books ...
- maths - A library opens with a collection of 300 books. During the first week ...
- English - 1. We should not eat and drink in the library. 2. We should not eat or...
- Maths Please help - A library opens with a collection of 300 books. During the ...
- Maths Ms sue - A library opens with a collection of 300 books. During the first ...
- Math, Please help :/ - Kyle had 36 books in his locker. Some were library books...
- whole number - At the end of the year, a library reported 32 books lost or ...