Posted by rfvv on Friday, March 19, 2010 at 9:39am.
1. This book is really fun.
2. This book is real fun.
3. This book is great fun.
(Which one is correct? Are all corect? What is the part of speech of 'fun'?)
4. Shine a light on the back of the stage.
5. Shine a light at the back of the stage.
6. Shine a light in the back of the stage.
(Are all the same and grammatical? Do they have differences?)
- English - Writeacher, Friday, March 19, 2010 at 10:02am
1 and 3 are fine; 2 is not grammatically correct.
"Fun" is a noun.
4, 5, 6 -- I've answered these before.
- English - SraJMcGin, Friday, March 19, 2010 at 10:04am
1. This uses the adverb "really"
2. This uses the adjective "real" and is not good.
3. OK and fun is a noun
4. the light has to be above
5. the light is somewhere toward the back
6. the light could be anywhere
4, 5, 6 are all fine grammatically but there "could" be differences.
Answer this Question
- English - 1. This book is really fun. 2. This book is real fun. 3. This book is ...
- English - What do you think about the movie. 1. I thought it was really fun. 2. ...
- English - As time passed by, I could ride faster than before. Bike riding became...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:51pm. 1. Dancing is ...
- English - 1. Riding a bike is great fun. 2. It is great fun to ride a bike. 3. ...
- English - 1. That sounds fun to me. (What is the part of sppech of 'fun'? Is it ...
- English - 1. It was great fun last weekend for you to visit our nursing home. 2...
- curious - hi i'm just curious is the desire to have fun inspired by need or by ...
- Health - Dr. Margo Maine suggests that people exercise for the three F’s which ...
- English - 1. The fun play will be put on in Room 1-3. 2. The fun play will be ...