Posted by Meeha on Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 11:20pm.
I need help on these questions. I'd really appreciate if Ms. Sue helped me out, since she's an awesome tutor. =)
1. In their 1994 Contract with America, Republicans pledged to
A. renew the "Star Wars" initiative (what is the "Star Wars" initiative anyway?)
B. end federal welfare spending entirely
C. balance the budget
D. increase taxes
2. Critics of the Great Society complained that it
A. helped only the middle class
B. gave the federal government too much authority
C. spent too little money
D. gave local communities too much governmental power
3. Which of the following best describes Kennedy's domestic policy success?
A. Congress supported nearly all his programs, bust most were failures
B. He had won a popular mandate that made passage of his programs easy
C. He rarely succeeded in pushing legislation through Congress
D. He launched a remarkable reform program that altered American society
I'd appreciate the help ASAP! Thank you! <3
- history - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 15, 2010 at 11:57am
They are all correct! :-)
- history - Meeha, Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 9:45pm
Yay, thanks for checking up on them for me! :D I just have a question..what do they mean by the "Star Wars" initiative? I'm curious to know what that's all about. Thanks!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- US History - Need help answering these: 5. In their 1994 Contract with America, ...
- history - please check these 1. in 1992, Carol Moseley-Braun became the first ...
- Ms. Sue... Thank you for your help. - Ms. Sue, I just wanted to say thank you ...
- Writeacher - Thank you soooo much. you have helped me so much since yesterday, i...
- To DrBob222 - I really thank you for helping me with my problems, and not ...
- Taking Time to Thank - I want to thank all the homework helpers who have helped ...
- AP World History - I really need some help with 2 questions. These questions are...
- check please - hi ms. sue i was wondering if you had email that i can have to ...
- Us History - hi ms.sue i have a question that i need help .thanks for all the ...
- A question for Ms.Sue! :P - This is just by curiosity: Ms. Sue, have you ever ...