Posted by Sylvia on Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 10:57pm.
58. You have been contracted to build a network for a multimedia development firm that currently uses a 10-Mbps Ethernet network. The company requires a high-bandwidth network for the multimedia team, which constantly views and manipulates large files across the network. The company is expecting moderate growth. You are to come up with a solution to support the high bandwidth applications and growth potential of this company.
¡ Increase network bandwidth.
¡ Support future growth.
¡ Improve server response time.
¡ Install CAT 5 UTP cable in a star topology
with the existing hub.
¡ Upgrade the workstationfs adapter cards to
support 100 Mbps.
¡ Increase the amount of RAM in the server.
The proposed solution ___________.
a. achieves the required result and both optional
b. does not achieve the required result but
achieves both the optional results
c. does not achieve the required result but does
achieve one of the optional results
d. achieves the required result but cannot
achieve either of the optional results
e. achieves neither the required result nor either
of the optional results
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- IT240 - You have been contracted to build a network for a multimedia development...
- Networking LANs - You have been contracted to build a network for a multimedia ...
- network - You have been asked to help upgrade the LAN at a very successful CPA ...
- computer networking - You have been asked to help upgrade the LAN at a very ...
- Introduction to computers - A network LAN that you are analyzing has the ...
- IT 205 - outline the development of a high-level computer network design for the...
- lan systems - Post your response to the following: Explain what kind of network ...
- computers - You have been hired by your local library to help it set up a LAN to...
- computers - On an Ethernet 10BaseT network, all computers are connected with a ...
- Network - List some ways in which an ISP network’s hardware would differ from ...