Posted by Melanie on Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 7:27pm.
I need 3 themes and 4 quotes per theme for the book the bluest eye by toni morrison. i have one theme completely done. my other theme is sexual initiation and abuse, but i have no quotes for it. and i still need one more theme. help?
English - Writeacher, Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 7:30pm
Look up your title in these, and then find the sections about themes. Once you find ideas, you can go back into the book to find quotations.
English - Melanie, Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 7:37pm
none of that helped me
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 7:56pm
Apparently you didn't see these:
(Broken Link Removed)
English - Melanie, Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 8:17pm
yes i did see those
English - potato, Friday, May 2, 2014 at 7:53pm
due yer humwerk yer sulf end ef yu hav ay prublim width mey speling, eyem en secund grayde' so eyem relli gud et engloosh
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH - The Bluest Eyes - Hi there! I'm looking for IMPORTANT quotes from a ...
- English - i doing mobile (toy thing) for story sound of hollyhock. it have three...
- English 101 - I need help starting my english paper Draft a 7-9 page paper that ...
- Theme of "Fly On the Wall" - I have to come up with a theme for the book "Fly On...
- English - Hello, what is a common theme between the Shakespeare's Romeo and ...
- English - Has anyone read the book the long winter by laura ingalls wilder? We ...
- books - Hi there, I have been trying to write a practice essay for English on ...
- L.A - I'm trying to find the theme of the book I'm reading, but I don't really ...
- Geography - I need info on the five themes of geography. Not just two senteces ...
- English - Theme - What is the theme of Margaret Atwood's At the Tourist Centre ...