Posted by HELEN on Saturday, March 13, 2010 at 8:18pm.
SOLVE USING SUBSTITUTION METHOD
8X +6Y + 4
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Substitution Method-Plz help - Use the Substitution method to solve the system ...
- Algebra 1 - bobpursey, In this problem you helped me with earlier: Solve using ...
- Linear Equations - Can you please help solve this equation using the ...
- math - Can someone please check my work? Solve using substitution method 1. 3x+...
- substitution method - Solve by substitution method please help me solve this. I ...
- Math - How do I solve this using the substitution method? x+3y=8 3x-2y=2
- Math - How do I solve this using substitution method? 7x+9y=-38 -6x+y=50
- Math - Solve using the substitution method -x-3y=-20 5x+3y=40
- math - solve using the substitution method: 8x+5y=-12 x=12-4y
- math - 8m+n=12 m-5n=22 solve using substitution method