Posted by tanisha on Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 2:31pm.
what is a good thesis statement for jim crow laws?
English - Writeacher, Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 2:38pm
This is one of the very best places I've seen online to help students write good thesis statements. It shows you sentences that aren't thesis statements and how to turn each one into real thesis statements.
Just remember: your thesis statement must include factual information plus your position/opinion/stance. Without your position on the topic, it isn't a true thesis statement. So think of this sentence as the angle you want to take on the topic and what you intend to prove by the end of your paper. (If your statement is simply factual, then there's nothing to prove!)
english - emad, Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 8:15pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies: Jim Crow Laws - How did Jim Crow laws affect the economy?
- History - W.E.B. Dubois wanted African Americans to respond to segregation by? A...
- history - I'm trying to research desecreation and Jim Crow Laws. Does anyone ...
- Government Check - What was the name of the discriminatory laws enacted in ...
- english - where did the jim crow laws take place? and why?
- history - how the Black Codes (Jim Crow Laws) and the restrictive immigration ...
- english - i still don't know a good thesis statement for: students helping to ...
- Literature (Writeacher!) - These questions regard "From In My Place" by ...
- Asap please???? - How many Jim Crow Laws were there?
- history - How did congress try to counteract the Jim Crow Laws?