Posted by D-Man on Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 1:31pm.
what kind of conclusion does the writer use? what is the impact of that kind of conclusion in this essay? the essay is : the difference between sin and circumstance.
com 150 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 1:45pm
The conclusion was unexpected in my opinion. What kind of impact did this conclusion have on you?
com 150 - D-Man, Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 2:02pm
I think the conclusion the writer uses is twistered. The impact in the essay is talking about two different murder cases, that have nothing to do with it other. One case is about how two man walked in a wendys and killed everyone just so that they could rob the place of 2300 dollars. The other case is how a house wife was crazy or depressed. The woman killed all her kids starting with the youngest one first going up to the oldest.She did all this so that they would be protected by god, so that nothing bad could happen to them. I think the whole article is showing us how people respond to different problems using different methods of killing to fix there lifes.
com 150 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 2:09pm
Did you agree with the author's conclusion?
com 150 - D-Man, Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 2:21pm
I guess I do. I really don't no. I keep reading it and i guess its going ove my head. i don't understand if I agree with the authors conclusion.
com 150 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 2:30pm
That's o.k. Figuring out people's motives is never easy -- in fact it's often impossible. But the author did give you something to think about.
com 150 - D-Man, Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 2:35pm
provide an ironic twist
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- effective essay writing - Post your response to the following: Select one of the...
- art - Select one of the essays from the Examples of Effective Conclusions ...
- Discussion Question 2 - Select one of the essays from the Examples of Effective ...
- Com /150 - Which article did you choose? Family Ties. What type of introduction ...
- com 150 - elect one of the essays from the Examples of Effective Introductions ...
- com 150 - Select one of the essays from the Examples of Effective Introductions ...
- COM 150 - Select one of the essays from the Examples of Effective Introductions ...
- Essay conclusion - I am trying to write a conclusion for my essay about ...
- effective essay - what would the writer use for the conclusion on healthful ...
- HELP - I am writing and essay for social studies and i only have a conclusion ...