posted by Franco on .
Can you check the grammar in the following sentences, please?
1)The narrator is a voice which (or who?) talks about the story (or who tells the events in a story?)
2) An omniscient third-person narrator can be either obtrusive or unobtrusive, depending on (?) whether he interfers in the story or not.
3) An assonance is the repetition of the same vowel sounds in neighboring words.
4)A narrator can be internal to (?) the story or external. A third-person narrator is usually omnscient, that is he knows everything about the characters and what happens to them.
1. The narrator is the voice or character who tells the story.
2. Fine; delete the question mark.
3. Delete "An"
4. Delete the question mark; fix the run-on after "omniscient."