Posted by Kainalu Mauga on Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 12:55am.
use the grid. draw two different figures that each have a perimeter of 14. find each area.
question 2. draw a figure with the given perimeter of 10 units and 22 units.
question 3. explain why it would be important to know the area of a room that new furniyure will be going into.
- Math - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 7:44am
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words, including obscure abbreviations, are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- 3rd grade - mikyea, Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 9:31am
- 3rd grade - ilija, Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 9:37pm
Please draw a figure with the 11 units on the grid
- 3rd grade - amber, Monday, April 21, 2014 at 7:44pm
use a grid draw two different figures that each have a perimeter of 14.
- 3rd grade - Roman, Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 5:00pm
? i don't know the awneser?
- 3rd grade math - Anonymous, Monday, April 4, 2016 at 8:27pm
How to draw a figure with given perimeter
- 3rd grade - zakiyah williams, Monday, April 11, 2016 at 5:43pm
Draw and color two different figures each with a perimeter 12 centimeters
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - draw a figure with the given perimeter on the grid paper 10 units 3rd ...
- geometry - draw a rectangle in the following grid that has a perimeter of 14 ...
- math - explain how you could use grid paper to draw a rectangle with a perimeter...
- Math Perimeter - Draw a figure with the given perimeter, 10 units.
- Math - draw at least two shapes with an area of 6 square units and a perimeter ...
- 3rd grade - if joe thinks the perimeter of this figure is 15 units the figure is...
- 2nd grade math - If you have a rectangle with 24 square units 3 lines down 8 ...
- math - Draw two different rectangles. Each rectangle should have a perimeter of ...
- math - Using a grid. Draw two different figues that each have a perimeter of 14.
- 5TH GRADE MATH - Need help trying to tell my daughter what or how to draw this...