February 8, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, March 8, 2010
Transition planning for children with special needs should focus primarily on: a.maintaining continuity of services b.getting the child ready for school c.the family's needs d.the child's needs
, Monday, March 8, 2010 at 8:12pm
Answer This Question
- 1.Transition planning for children with special needs should focus ...
Early Child Ed-" reposted question"
- I asked this question yesterday- and ...
Early Child Ed.
- Would you please check these questions and my answers? Please ...
Early Child Ed. -Please help!
- Would you please check these questions and my ...
- transition planning for children with special needs should ...
Guidance and Discipline Question
- Focusing on the person and their strengths ...
Help Please Edu
- The major purpose of an interdisciplinary team is to: a.take ...
- Public law 94-142 mandates that A schools must transport students...
- 1. A _______-centered program is most helpful to the children ...
Children with Special Needs
- Hello! So I have a question regarding a topic to ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help