Posted by Anonymous on Monday, March 8, 2010 at 12:33pm.
Finding angles in a circle
4th grade - geometry - Writeacher, Monday, March 8, 2010 at 12:38pm
geometry - drwls, Monday, March 8, 2010 at 12:52pm
Where in the circle? You need to be more specific. You need to draw lines inside the circle somewhere to form angles.
Perhaps you are talking about 1/4 of a circle being 90 degrees, etc.
CLASSIFY TRIANGLES - KARYME, Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 10:21pm
MISTY DREW A TRIANGLE ONE ANGLE IS 12O TWO SIDES MEASURE 5CM AND 8CM IN LENGTH. THE SUM OF THE LENGTHS OF ALL THREE SIDES IS 21CM. WHAT KIND OF TRIANGLE DID MISTY DRAW?
4th grade - KARYME, Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 10:23pm
PLEASE HELP ME THATS THE QUESTION ABOUT MISTY.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - ALL MY ARE OF EQUAL LENGTH.I HAVE 2 ACUTE ANGLES AND 2 OBTUSE ANGLES...
- 4th grade - I am a polygon. I am a quadrangle. All of my sides are the same ...
- 4th grade math - The distance from the pole in the center of the tetherball ...
- 4th grade - i have 2 pairs of parellel oppossite sides are equal i have 2 acute...
- 4th grade - Geometry, Isoseles right triangle. Line segments MN and NO are...
- 7th grade math please help Ms. Sue ASAP - 14. Find the value of the missing ...
- 4th grade - Classify th triangle by its sides and then by its angles.
- 4th grade Math - what is a polygon with exactly four angles
- 4th grade math - Students are standing in a circle evenly spaced and numbered in...
- 4th grade math - Billy shaded 6/8 of a circle. mary shaded 15/16 of congruent ...