Posted by lj on Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 7:52pm.
ineed help with c++.
i am using code blocks and i have a problem with the compiler.
when I run this code бщ
# include <iostream>
using namespace std;
this message keep pops up. бщ
"It seems that this file has not been built yet. Do you want to build it now? (Yes)/(No)/(Cancel)"
this message only dissapears when i click no or cancle.
and they give me this message. бщ
mingw32-g++.exe -fexpensive-optimizations -Os -O3 -O2 -O1 -O -Wmain -pedantic-errors -pedantic -w -Wfatal-errors -W -Wall -ansi -pg -g -c "D:\Grade 12 Computer Science\CodeBlocks\hello world.cpp" -o "D:\Grade 12 Computer Science\CodeBlocks\hello world.o"
Execution of 'mingw32-g++.exe -fexpensive-optimizations -Os -O3 -O2 -O1 -O -Wmain -pedantic-errors -pedantic -w -Wfatal-errors -W -Wall -ansi -pg -g -c "D:\Grade 12 Computer Science\CodeBlocks\hello world.cpp" -o "D:\Grade 12 Computer Science\CodeBlocks\hello world.o"' in 'D:\Grade 12 Computer Science\CodeBlocks' failed.
Nothing to be done.
Checking for existence: D:\Grade 12 Computer Science\CodeBlocks\hello world.exe
Executing: D:\Grade 12 Computer Science\CodeBlocks/cb_console_runner.exe "D:\Grade 12 Computer Science\CodeBlocks\hello world.exe" (in D:\Grade 12 Computer Science\CodeBlocks)
Process terminated with status -1073741510 (3 minutes, 40 seconds)
can someone tell me what i need to do to solve the problem?
- computer science - MathMate, Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 9:15pm
In computer science question which involve compilation problems, it is important to indicate the name of the compiler, version, and operating system.
In any case, you need a semi-colon after every C++ statement, and one is missing after endl.
If that doesn't solve your problem, post again with full details.
Note: if you are using dev C++, you will see a black screen appear for about 1/10th of a second and disappears. That is because there is nothing to halt the screen to give you time to read the text displayed. This is a programming problem.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- C++ Programming - I have to redo programming exercise 5 of chapter 9 using ...
- Programing - Write a full program that reads in an arbitrary sequence of ...
- programming C++ - Write a program that reads test scores up to 30 into an array...
- C++ if else problem, please look - It compiles but it doesn't work. can you tell...
- C++ Algorithms - Binomial numbers (or binomial coefficients) are important ...
- computer science - Algorithm for Binomial Numbers Task Binomial numbers (or ...
- C++ - I am having trouble identifying the flaws in my code. I need to created a ...
- C++ - Can anyone help me with my c++ program? Its a program I have to write ...
- computer science - Writing a c++ program that stores the following values in ...
- C++ Programming - Can any1 please fix this c++ source problem /*Circle Are ...