Posted by Sara on Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 7:26pm.
Why would Judy Brady use the letter I 67 times in her essay," I want a Wife" ?
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 7:36pm
She sure is writing this from a self-centered point of view. I think she's emphasizing all of the services that a wife provides her husband.
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 7:40pm
Is she pointing out the selfishness of some husbands?
English - Sara, Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 7:44pm
or is trying to get the readers to sympathize with her as a wife
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 7:49pm
English - Sara, Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 7:54pm
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 7:55pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Essay Thesis - Here's my thesis for an essay on the Scarlet Letter. In ...
- English essay yr9. - Um can any body help me with this. LOl :( It's uhh.. to do ...
- English - ms. sue - ms. sue i writing an essay on : is it possible to live a ...
- english - I have essay exam on martin luther king definition of justice in ...
- english - I have a 5 page essay for an English Class. We have read Martin Luther...
- President Letter - I'm planning on writing a letter to the president and the ...
- Essay titles - If you are writing an essay, and in the title of your essay, you ...
- English - Since you read an actual letter from Melville to Hawthorne, you got a ...
- English - Hello. Please check the structures: He and his wife didn't have bank ...
- English Essay Advice - My college professor is a highly difficult grader and ...