July 1, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, March 7, 2010
What is the simplest equivalent trigonometric expression for csc^2 A - 1/cot A csc A?
Math 30 -
, Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 9:52pm
Answer This Question
- For csc^2 A-1/cot A csc A, what is the simplest equivalent trig ...
- Hello all, In our math class, we are practicing the trigonometric...
Math - Trig
- I'm trying to verify these trigonometric identities. 1. 1 / [sec(x...
verifying trigonometric identities
- How do I do these problems? Verify the ...
- Hello, I'm having trouble with this exercise. Can you help me? ...
- verify (csc^4-1)/cot^2x=2+cot^2x So this is what I have so far on the ...
Trig verifying identities
- I am having trouble with this problem. sec^2(pi/2-x...
- prove the identity: csc x-1/csc x+1 = cot^x/csc^x+2 csc x+1
- Reduce (csc^2 x - sec^2 X) to an expression containing ...
Precalculus check answers help!
- 1.) Find an expression equivalent to sec theta...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help