Posted by Katherine on Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 5:36pm.
im not sure what is the question asking.
Both Stalin and Hitler instituted ruthless campaigns against supposed enemies of the state. Why do you think dicators need to find scapegoats for their nations's ill?
Global History - SraJMcGin, Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 5:40pm
You might begin here for backgroound:
Global History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 5:46pm
Both Hitler and Stalin were total and all-powerful dictators. They imprisoned and killed all their suspected enemies. They blamed them for everything that was wrong.
Your question is why do dictators need to blame someone for these problems? Do you think they dare accept any blame on themselves or their governments?
Global History - Katherine, Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 5:57pm
is the answer because the result of world war one?
Global History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 6:43pm
Dictators in any place and any time seem to need scapegoats to shoulder the blame for anything that goes wrong.
Note that your question says "dictators" not just those specific dictators.
Why do you think dicators need to find scapegoats for their nations's ill?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - Both Stalin in the Soviet Union and Hitler in Germany ...
- Social Studies - Both Stalin in the Soviet Union and Hitler in Germany ...
- World History - Both Stalin in the Soviet Union and Hitler in Germany instituted...
- American History - Joseph Stalin was motivated to sign a nonaggression pact with...
- Modern History - I've got to compose a thesis for my modern history paper on ...
- social studies - i need help in constructing my thesis, so far i have two ...
- History - What did Reagan and Nixon have in common about their campaigns? A) ...
- Global History - Last question i promise. Describe Hitler's blitzkrieg tactics.
- HISTORY - 10. Which of the following statements is true regarding the Korean War...
- History - What did Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin all share in common.