Posted by lariah on Friday, March 5, 2010 at 10:59pm.
What effect have vaccinations had on the lives of people today?
- 3rd grade social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 5, 2010 at 11:03pm
People live much longer. They don't die of the many diseases that used to kill them.
Vaccinations have largely wiped out measles, mumps, scarlet fever, whooping cough, polio, and smallpox.
- 3rd grade math - amal, Monday, March 8, 2010 at 5:44pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - how do u think you did today in social studies? if you had it ...
- socials - what effect tv have on many individuals buying habits in post-war ...
- 3rd grade - my need help with 3rd grde social studies
- Social Studies (9th grade) - How did the Trojan War affect people of its own ...
- social studies (5th grade) - what effect does trade have with consumer
- Social Studies - how did columbus made great imacts in our lives today
- english - Jane Goodall is a primatologist. She studies the social and family ...
- 3rd grade social studies - what is agora
- English 2 - I have to write a cause and effect essay, and I'm writing about the ...
- social studies - I have two questions for grade 7 social studies people. They ...