Posted by Linda on Friday, March 5, 2010 at 9:38pm.
Please check my answers:
4) Professional Dental Supply has been successfully selling dental instruments to dentists for the past 20 years, and has developed strong customer relations. When looking for new marketing opportunities, Professional Dental Supply will most likely look first at
5) Which of the following statements regarding marketing strategies is FALSE?
Developing successful marketing strategies does not need to be a hit-or-miss proposition.
It is useful to think of the marketing strategy planning process as a narrowing-down process.
These strategies require decisions about the specific customers the firm will target and the marketing mix the firm will develop to appeal to that target market.
These strategies must meet the needs of target customers, and a firm is likely to get a competitive advantage if it just meets needs in the same way as some other firm.
6) To compete more successfully with its many competitors offering packaged cookies, Famous Amos added its own line of extra chunky premium cookies. This seems to be an effort at:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Marketing - Please check and correct my answers for the following multiple ...
- English - (mean,means)Fluoridated water.........fewer Americans are toothless ...
- Dental (MS.Sue) - The _______ is the person who makes dentures, crowns, and ...
- Professional Writing - how can the formatting of business messages received ...
- math - The out-of-pocket costs to an employee for dental insurance and dental ...
- AE - Complete the following: Many programs that prepare teachers and ...
- Intro to Economics - Past expenses are irrelevant to decisions to supply now, ...
- Professional Ethics - In professional ethics there are holism and separatism....
- spanish - "¿A tu hermano menor le gusta ir al dentista?" "¡Cómo no! El siempre ...
- human service - What are some other technological tools that have been developed...