July 1, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, March 5, 2010
Simplify the expression
tan^2x+1 = sec^2x = 1/sec^2x
I am not sure what 1/sec^2x is equal to
, Friday, March 5, 2010 at 6:17pm
1/sec = cos
Answer This Question
- Intergrate ¡ì sec^3(x) dx could anybody please check this answer. ...
calculus (check my work please)
- Not sure if it is right, I have check with the...
- find dy/dx y=ln (secx + tanx) Let u= secx + tan x dy/dx= 1/u * du/dx ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 2- given the curve is ...
- could anybody please explain how sec x tan x - ¡ì sec x tan^2(x) dx...
- Perform the addition or subtraction. tanx - sec^2x/tanx tan^2(x)/tan(x...
more trig.... how fun!!!!
- if you can't help me with my first question hopw you...
- I'm doing trigonometric integrals i wanted to know im doing step ...
- So I am suppose to evaulate this problem y=tan^4(2x) and I am ...
- Simplify each expression using the fundamental identities. 1. Sec...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help