Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 5:21pm.
This is literally like my 5th time posting this up. If you can't answer it, just tell me so that it saves me my own time. Thank you
19. The secondary xylem and phloem form from
a. cork cambium
b. vascular cambium
c. apical meristems
7. A difference between beans and corn during germination is
a. the cotyledons are above ground in the bean plant
b. the corn shoot is hooked to protect it from damage
c. the bean plant cannot germinate until water penetrates the seed coat
d. oxygen is required in the seed before a corn plant can germinate
8. In a woody stem, cork cambium
a. forms phloem by producing sieve tubes
b. forms xylem by producing vessel cells
c. produces the cells of the outer bark
d. becomes vascular cambium
- Biology--PLEASE just answer this! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 5:31pm
MC -- you're certainly familiar enough with the Jiskha Forum and many of its tutors to know that your questions would have been answered if we could help you.
The obvious conclusion is that we do not know what answers your teacher is seeking.
- Biology--PLEASE just answer this! - mysterychicken, Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 5:35pm
That's all I needed to know. I thought my post was just being ignored, or not seen.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Just a message(please read) - First of all I would like to thank everyone for ...
- Biology - I know this is a difficult question, and its an answer that is not ...
- Math - I know how to tell time, but I just don't understand it when someone says...
- English Grade 11 College - I have trouble understanding of this article and how ...
- English (URGENT) Please :'( - I have trouble understanding of this article and ...
- science - What would happen if the temperature of the tundra increased by 20*F? ...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- poetry, please comment - The Abuse Ends Now by: Kathy A I wasn't enough So he ...
- geometry - what is (6x^2-8x+8) divided (x-3)? i have done this problem about 20 ...
- math - a plane left atlanta at 11:30am and flew to an airport in boston. the ...