Posted by anu on Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 4:09pm.
Megan drew a shape with four sides. Two of the sides are parallel. the other sides were not parallel. What kind of shape did Megan draw?
4th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 4:38pm
Check this site.
4th grade - Cool girl, Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 9:00pm
4th grade - rita, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 4:34pm
i don't now whats a trapezoid
4th grade - Dayana, Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 4:54pm
4th grade - matthew, Monday, February 20, 2017 at 5:26pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - Troy is thinking of a shape. He says that it has four sides and that ...
- maths - shapes - Can you name these quadrilaterals? a) All sides are the same ...
- Math - Mrs. Meager drew a quadrilateral on the board. It had two sets of ...
- Math - A trapezoid has to have one pair of parallel lines, right? If a shape isn...
- math - A piece of land in the shape of a trapezium is drawn on a map using the ...
- math - Karina drew a shape with 2 pairs of parallel sides and no right angles. ...
- Geomentry - What is the converse of the theorem statement: If a line parallel to...
- math - Mia has a small garden in the shape of a trapezoid as pictured at the top...
- Menus ration - a perimeter of a trapezium is 55cm and its non parallel sides are...
- Menusration - a perimeter of a trapezium is 55cm and its non parallel sides are ...