Posted by Happy Face on Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 10:17pm.
1. What are details (2) of Indian removal policies that lead to the Trail of Tears?
2. Was the Trail of Tears a "triumph of democracy?" Why or why not?
SOCIAL STUDIES - Happy Face, Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 10:19pm
For #1-2 i need at least 2-3 details/examples/quotes.
SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 10:20pm
2. What do YOU think?
SOCIAL STUDIES - Happy Face, Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 11:02pm
1. Didn't congress pass the Indian Removal Act in 1830?
I don't know another detail for #1 though.
2. I don't know #2 either
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Does Andrew Jackson believe that the Trail of Tears was a ...
- US History - How did the Indian Removal Act and the resultant Trail of Tears ...
- ss-help - Why were Native Americans forced to leave their lands during the ...
- Social Studies--Check My Answers Please-- - 1. What act did Congress pass in ...
- History/Ms.Sue - Any ideas on how to make my thesis stronger or how to change it...
- Thesis/ History - Any ideas on how to make my thesis stronger or how to change ...
- History - Need help with study guide!! 1. What are two inventions/concepts that ...
- social s. - another word for trail of tears
- Social Studies - I'm not so sure about the answers to these questions. Could you...
- Social Studies - 1. What were Andrew Jackson's hopes and dreams for the future? ...