Posted by Avril on Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 9:25pm.
Ok i need 59% of 100
25% of 30
and 75% of 88
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 9:31pm
I'll show you how to do the first one.
59% needs to be changed to a decimal.
59% = 0.59
0.59 * 100 = 59
You go ahead and try the other two the same way. We'll be glad to check your answer.
6th grade math - Avril, Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 9:36pm
25% of 30 is 7.5 and 75% of 88 is 66
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 9:37pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 6th grade - Does any one know a really good websites for 6th grade math ? I...
- 6th grade math - ok 4/25 * 75/100 then switch it to divison 4/25 / 75/100 but ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Good Reads? 6th and 7th grade - Please. I need a list of Non-fiction books ...
- 6th grade math - I need help explaining ratios and proportions to my 6th grader
- 6th grade math - Yes I am not smarter than a 6th grader. How do I show the math ...
- 6th Grade Math Help Please - Hi, I need help because I'm really stuck on this ...
- 6th grade math - i need some help with determing surface areas of rectangular ...
- 6th grade credits - how many credits does a 6th grader in oklahoma need to pass ...
- 6th Grade Math - PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I need to answer this equation: 9/2m-8=-5....