Posted by DEVIN on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 10:20pm.
why did the indian wear feathers in his hair
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 10:27pm
You'll find out after you've correctly solved the math problems.
math - kja, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 6:43pm
math - YOMama, Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 5:01pm
answer the question or don't post damn!!!
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 5:36pm
someone answer the damn question
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 9:42pm
math - Teddy bear, Monday, April 23, 2012 at 4:51pm
Answer the question please I'm stumped.
math - Anonymous, Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 2:17pm
to keep his wigwam
math - cole, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 7:06pm
To Keep His Wigwam
math - Anonymous, Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 11:00pm
no it's not to keep his wigwam~!!!!!!!!!!
math - kaley, Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 3:43pm
To keep his wigwam
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - why did the indian wear feathers in his hair. ..brain teaser help How is ...
- Distinction between Metis... - I have to create a distinction between the Metis ...
- Swamis - Why do Indian people wear native costumes in the United States? Is this...
- math - In Ms Smith's class, 20% of the girls wear glasses and 15% of these girls...
- English - 1. What color eyes do you have? - I have dark brown eyes. 2. How tall ...
- math - each turkey has 2.3 x10 to the 6th power feathers/ How may feathers is ...
- Science - the Barn Owl's body has two stomachs, the first is a glandular stomach...
- anatomy - What contains blood vessels that nourish the growth zone of the hair...
- ecology - what is it called when birds waterproof their feathers by rubbing oil ...
- math - Assume that all chickens have 3290 feathers. If it takes you 2.6 seconds ...