Posted by wizard on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 9:07pm.
Hi I was wondering if someone could help me with this.
I thought that x= 3
however my dad thought x-1
Thanks for the help!
- math - Ana, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 9:11pm
your dad is right. x = -1
- math - Ana, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 9:12pm
-4/4 = -1
- math - wizard, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 9:13pm
Thanks for all of the help everyone!!!
- math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 9:13pm
4x + 8 - 8 = 4 - 8
4x = -4
x = -1
Let's prove it.
(4 * -1) + 8 = 4
-4 + 8 = 4
Your dad wins! :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - what was Abraham Lincoln view of secession ? a) he thought it ...
- writeteacher - Hi thanks so much for your help but I am confused- I thought in ...
- English - To indicate a thought (For example: I'm hungry), do you put quotation ...
- Math - Hi everyone, Sorry to bother you, I was wondering, why is it that for the...
- Education technology - 1. which of the following is an example of tangible ...
- English 10th Grade - Choose the answer that shows a correct revision to the ...
- English - What do you think about the movie. 1. I thought it was really fun. 2. ...
- Physics - If a wire of resistance R, resistivity ñ "roe", length L, and cross ...
- Psychology/ Human Growth - 2. According to Piaget, many 16 year-olds have ...
- Science - How did Lamarck and Darwin differ in their thinking about species? A. ...