Posted by josh on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 8:58pm.
What is the main difference from da Vinci's Last Supper and Andrea del Castagno's Last Supper?
art - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 9:00pm
Let us know what you see! I see many, many differences.
art - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 9:51pm
Read about Medieval Art (especially the 4th paragraph) to gain insight into del Castagno's work:
Read about Renaissance Art to gain insight into da Vinci's work:
art - LJordan, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 1:17pm
Contrast Tintoretto’s The Last Supper with Leonardo’s Last Supper. In your post, include the differences in media as well as thematic substance.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- art history - 1. the center of the Renaissance 2. written backwards 3. da Vinci ...
- Art Appreciation - Thematic Substance: Tintoretto’s and da Vinci’s Last Supper. ...
- art 101 - I need some help looking up three works of da Vinci with three of ...
- world history - 1)Who became Da vinci,s rival in Florence? -Michelangelo 2)What...
- math - A troop of boy scouts hiked to a camp in the woods for supper.They ...
- english - Last night Dad prepared spaghetti and a salad for supper. ? is ...
- Reading - 29. Whig Committee of New York, 199 Whig National Convention of 1852, ...
- sentence fluency english - Which of the following options best demonstrates ...
- language (sentence fluency) - Which of the following options best demonstrates ...
- English - is supper a noun?