Posted by sierra (6th grade) on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 4:10pm.
Choose the word to be used.
Jose and (her,she) agree with me.
"Plese help, I can not decide."
- grammer - GuruBlue, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 4:13pm
She is used as a subject.
Her is used as an object.
- grammer - sierra (6th grade), Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 4:21pm
I don't understand. Please explain.
- grammer - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 4:45pm
Who is doing the agreeing? Of course, she agrees with me. "She" is the subject.
One way to figure out this kind of situation is to drop the "Jose and."
Would you say?
"Her agrees with me."
"She agrees with me."
- grammer - Danielle :) , Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 5:00pm
Ms. Sue your absolutely correct!
- grammer - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 5:03pm
Of course. I taught English for many years.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- LA - Good Morning Ms. Sue. Can you look over my answer. Thank you :) Which of ...
- English - Please check my answers. 1) Choose the correct form of the pronoun in ...
- grammer - Even in Hollywood, there was a “blacklist” of entertainment figures ...
- reading and writing - Terri and Jose are preparing outlines. In preparing an ...
- grammer - What part of speech is the word "below "used in this sentence. From ...
- algebra1 - jose ordered a box of fruits for his market stand costing $6.When ...
- Grammer! Am i correct? - Choose the answer that identifies the underlined word. ...
- math - ratio plese : (1 + 3 1/4) : (1 1/4 + 3 1/3) plese teach me how to do it
- 8th grade spanish - I have to do a cross-word puzzle, but I'm not sure about the...
- math - simplify the expression 4(7-2q) +9q Jose if I am not mistake the solution...