Posted by Caitlin on Monday, March 1, 2010 at 2:26pm.
Solve step by step
4sin^2x = 3cos^2x
- Maths - Reiny, Monday, March 1, 2010 at 5:26pm
4sin^2x = 3(1-sin^2x)
4sin^2x = 3 - 3sin^2x
7sin^2x = 3
sin^2x = 3/7
sinx = ±√(3/7), so x is in any of the 4 quadrants
In first quadrant I get x = 40.9 degrees
in II, x = 180 - 40.9
in III, x = 180+40.9
in IV, x = 360-40.9
Answer this Question
- Algebra help - f(x)=x^3-4x^2-x+4 How do I find the x-intercept for this? This is...
- Math - ((4sin(atan(4/3))-4sin(0)))-(-3cos(atan(4/3))-(-3cos(0)))+((-3cos(pi/2...
- pre algebra - solve the equation step by step.list each step along with the ...
- Algebra 1--Step-by-Step - Can someone show me how to solve these step-by-step? ...
- algerbra - solve the equation step by step list each step along with the ...
- ALGEBRA HELP - When solving the equation, what property was used to go from step...
- Maths - solve |x^2-5|=5x+9 please explain step by step how to get to the answer
- Maths - Differentiate y=(5x-2)^3(3-x)^6 using the product rule. i don't get the ...
- maths - Solve k^2 + km = 8 m = k- 6 Can you show me step-by step please?
- Maths - Solve k^2 + km = 8 m = k- 6 Can you show me step-by step please?