Posted by Happy Face on Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 7:01pm.
what does a soda can do?
what materials are used in making a soda can and why?
how does a soda can do what it does?
Science - drwls, Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 7:29pm
What kind of soda? The kind people drink?
There are many defnitions, and several chemicals, that are called "soda".
You can find a list of them here:
Science - Happy Face, Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 7:36pm
yes the kind people drink
Science - drwls, Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 7:49pm
This article may help. I do not aqree with all of its conclusions
(Broken Link Removed)
The bad effects upon tooth decay are much more apparent in areas without fluoridated water. This is caused mainly by the sugar content, not the carbonation.
Diet soft drinks are less of a hazard in terms of causing obesity.
Limited use of soft drinks is not a problem, in my opinion.
Almost all "soda" drinks have the carbon dioxide "bubbles" added artificially. Exceptions are beer, som e sparking wines, and naturally carbonated water.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SCIENCE - what does a soda CAN do? what materials are used in making a soda CAN ...
- English - e.g. I have a soda to recommend. ( What is 'soda'? Are both Coke and ...
- SCIENCE - 1. what 2 elements are soda cans made of? 2. what materials were used ...
- SCIENCE - 1. what elements are soda cans made of? 2. what materials were used in...
- health - 1.Why is soda considered bad for your teeth, particularly if you do not...
- health - What is soda or soda pop? Is coke soda? What other drinks is soda? ...
- science ( soda can) - Why does a can of soda left in the car on a hot summer day...
- college math - The ratio of soda to diet soda in Bill's Supermarket is 8 to 9. ...
- Chemistry - In the space below, show your work for determining the volume, mass...
- Physics - A con of soda displaces 3.79 * 10^-4 m^3 of water when completely ...