Posted by Franco on Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 6:58pm.
Can you please check the grammar in the following sentences?
1) His father is the perfect king who symbolizes justice and strength, unlike (?) his uncle, who is pure evil. (or who stands for pure evil?)
2)He fears that when becomes King, he will turn into a tyrant.
3) If something bad happened, because someone had broken the chain, the whole system would plunge into chaos.
4) He knows that everything he does will lead to his death, either by suicide or a as retribution for killing the king.
5) He uses the power of hsi words (hir rhetoric, to persuade the mob to mutiny against Brutus.
6)He is a torn person as he doesn't know whether to kill Claudius or kill (or to kill) himself.
7) Hamlet is psychologically complex (or Hamlet is very complex from a psychological point of view?)
8) If someone broke the chain, the world would plunge (or be plunged) into chaos.
9) Hamlet asks himself some questions concerning his inability to act and wonders what he should do
English - SraJMcGin, Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 8:18pm
1. I'd go with your first choice.
2. when becomes King, = when he comes King OR upon becoming King,
3. would plunge = would have plunged = a more parallel construction
5. of hsi words = spelling = his
9. Don't forget the end punctuation (period).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Thank you very much for your help. I forgot to include the following ...
- English - Can you check these sentences for me, please? Thank you. 1)The setting...
- English - Grammar check - Could someone check these sentences to make sure they ...
- English - I left out a few more sentences. 1)Finally, Jekyll and Hyde represent ...
- English - Writeacher, I urgently need you to revise the introductory part of ...
- english - Our task was to read the Enuma Elish and answer the following ...
- Symbolism #2 - A symbol that represents the following ideas. beauty (a red rose...
- English - Ms. Sue, as Writeacher is not there, I'd like you to check if ...
- ENGLISH (thanks) - "All Conflict in its simplest form its struggle between good ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you 1) Alonso is ...