Posted by Anonymous on Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:17pm.
i went to a assembly today. it was quite boring, there wasn't that much excitement. I was like day dreaming in some parts of it.
teacher said that she wants me to expand and she wants it to start as a quote. i don't know how to do as quote.
english - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:19pm
You can use something someone said in the assembly. If you tell us more about the assembly, we can try to help you expand your paragraph and start with a quotation.
english - Anonymous, Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:21pm
it was a sport type of assembly. some people came to cheer on sport players, give them courage and all, but i don't like sports so i didn't find it that interesting
english - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:34pm
Ahh -- I understand!
You could start with a few words from a cheer or school song, such as --
"We are the Hornets! We Can't be Beat!"
english - Anonymous, Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:36pm
english - Anonymous, Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:38pm
what interesting title could i give to my work. i don't want it to be plain like the assembly. i want it to catch the readers attention
english - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:41pm
Rah! Rah! Bah!!
english - Anonymous, Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:42pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I had a very good day today, and I wrote about it as well. I had a ...
- Creative - the level of excitement was getting higher and higher as the day went...
- English - Thank you very much for your correction. I just want to make sure of ...
- Ms.Susy Please Help With Time!!!!!! - My sub teacher today gave us a time ...
- Organziation - Today, while I was at the library during 7th period (in my class ...
- spanish - help me translate please!! i tried it myself but it was a mess! :( My ...
- English - 1. The game was boring to me. 2. He was bored with the game. 3. He saw...
- english - Rah! Rah! Bah! Bah humbug!How excited I was, it was time for my class...
- English - 1. Some said yes and others said no. 2. Some said yes and the others ...
- English - 1. I went to Children's Grand Park. I rode a roller coaster. I learned...