Posted by Ashley on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:12pm.
What Is The Defition of Human Geographic Factors?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:17pm
Human geographic factors include customs, buildings, demographics, language, and ways that people of altered the natural environment.
- Social Studies - elisabeth, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:18pm
well, physical geographic factors include things like climate and vegetation and such so human geographic factors could very well be population, religious and cultural differences...
it's just a guess... idk if that's right..
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:18pm
*have altered (not of)
Human geographic factors also include how people have adapted to their natural environments.
- Social Studies - Ashley, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:19pm
hahaha ok well thanks for your guess elisabeth...and thanks ms.Sue
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:20pm
You're welcome, Ashley.
- Social Studies - sux, Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 8:35pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What geographic factors have an impact on Colombia?
- elementary social studies - natural,capital and human resources are called the ...
- Social Studies - How does the geographic location influences the social classes ...
- social studies - what is a geographic factor
- social studies - what is the geographic features of the eastern woodlands
- social factors - What are social factors? I have to answer the question what are...
- Social Studies - How did geographic conditions in Panama make it difficult to ...
- Social Studies - What are the 5 major geographic features in Africa? Is 2 of ...
- Social studies - How do geographers categorize similar geographic information? ...
- social studies - What are the factors of ocean currents? give four factors