Posted by britney on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 7:57pm.
the language from which the word mawkish derives is:
d}old north french
which one is it?
- language - GuruBlue, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:06pm
Check this site:
(Broken Link Removed)
- language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:06pm
- language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:07pm
- language - britney, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:08pm
so the answer is new latin?
- language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:12pm
Both of the sites I found say that it's from Middle English.
- language - britney, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:14pm
yea thats what i thought whe i reread:)thx
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- any - the language from which the word mawkish derives is:
- math - There are a total of 107 foreign language students in a high school ...
- foreign language - Hi there! I know two languages so far English and Russian. (I...
- Computer Science - Define a language that is not a regular language using a ...
- math - 107 total foreign language students 42 take spanish 46 take french 45 ...
- English - Can you give me a good topic for 30 minute discussion in German ...
- English - Can you please check if the following statements on the English ...
- Math - An elementary school is offering 3 language classes: one in Spanish, one ...
- for David, French - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. I have ...
- English - I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you very much! 1) ...