Posted by Emma on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 5:40pm.
I don't have much time to turn this in.
I think I got all the questions right, but I just want to be sure. I would appreciate some feedback! Thank you!
1. What is the formula for calculating the length of the diagonal of a right rectangular prism on the basis of the prism�s length, width, and height? (Points: 5)
Option A: treqw
Option B: das4d5
Option C: zxz5
Option D: zxxZxxZxZ
2. Find the surface area of the triangular prism.
(two right triangles, a= 3cm, b=4 cm, the depth is 6 cm)
x 72 cm2
3. Find the volume of the triangular prism.
(same triangle as above)
x 36 cm3
5. What is the distance between (8, -3, 4) and (6, -4, 1)? (Points: 5)
x Option A: sqrt14
Option B: sqrt30
Option D: sqrt78
7. Which statement is true of every plane in three-dimensional space? (Points: 5)
Every plane must have three intercepts.
x A plane can have only one intercept.
Every plane must have at least two intercepts.
A plane can have no intercepts.
8. What is the total number of edges of an octagonal prism? (Points: 5)
10. The endpoints of a line segment are at the coordinates (-6, 3, 4) and (4, -1, 2). What is the midpoint of the segment? (Points: 5)
(-10, -2, 2)
(-5, -1, 1)
(-2, 2, 6)
x (-1, 1, 3)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Calculating Chi Squared - I did a biology experiment and I have to use the chi^...
- Chemistry - Okay so I understand this is incredibly unconventional, but I have a...
- sociology - I am having a hard time writing a paper, I am not just not sure what...
- ethics - A coworker calls you at 9 a.m. at work and asks for a favor. He is ...
- Just a message(please read) - First of all I would like to thank everyone for ...
- math - i have this question and im not sure how to do it i keep getting stuck ...
- Chemistry (polarity) - I have to determine whether these certain chemicals are ...
- math - I am taking a job related test consisting of several math sections. I ...
- Trig - I was doing this problem sin^-1 (4/5) if I'm not mistaking most teachers ...
- math - i am taking a job related test with many math sections. I am long out of ...