Posted by GGIFT on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:20am.
for subtracting this problem:
I know to change the signs of the second grouping. When I done that, I cam up with:
.01x^3 - .11x^2 + 0.02x + 6.....is that right??
the signs are changed b/c i had to find the opposite of each term.
- ALGEBRA - Reiny, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:24am
- ALGEBRA - GGIFT, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 8:25am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Please solve the inequality .04 x + .06(12000-x) >= 650 .04x + 720...
- Algebra - .04x + 720 - .06x > = 650 -.02x <= -70 x < = -70/-.02 x <...
- math - Which of the following functions has a rate of change that stays the same...
- algebra - N= 0.03x - 58.91
- math - I need help in solving this subtraction (0.06x^3-0.07x^2+0.04x)-(0.02x^3+...
- Math - 4e^(-.03x)-7=13
- MATH - N = 0.03X - 58.59
- calculus - A bicyclist is riding on a path modeled by the function f(x) = 0.03x...
- calculus - the cost (in dollars) of producing x units of a certain commodity is ...
- Calculus - Could someone work this out so I understand it. Thanks Given the ...