Posted by Chris on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 12:05am.
How might the history of the US be different if the first European settlements had occurred on the west coast instead of the east coast?
5th grade science - drwls, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 12:31am
There would be more people living on the West Coast, and they would be more likely to stay there than go east. That is my personal opinion, having lived on both coasts.
I don't see why this is considered a science question.
5th grade science - clarissa, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 1:07am
describe the transport system in vascular plants.
5th grade science (Clarissa) - drwls, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 7:04am
Please repost your question after clicking "Post a New Question" at the top of this web page
5th grade science - Nigel, Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 5:17pm
the gas that is given off by animals is used by blank to make food
5th grade science - Renee, Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 8:23pm
Ok Chris what is the correct answer to
YOUR question from Feb.???
How might the history of the unted states b different if the first European settlement s had occurred on te west coast instead of the east coast??
5th grade science - HAILY, Monday, August 30, 2010 at 4:24pm
OK SO I HAVE TO LABEL SOME CELL PATS BUT IM HORABLE AT CELLS HELP HELP
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade science - How might the history of the United states be different if ...
- science - How might the history of the US be different if the first European ...
- science - use the image below to think about how continental drift may have ...
- science - I have a US History project that's due... I have to make a map of ...
- U.S. History - What can you infer about what Lewis and Clark saw as they moved ...
- science - What is the velocity of a car traveling from the east coast to the ...
- Science - Waste produced by people in New York State has been dumped into the ...
- history - what led the government to evacuate Japanese Americans from the West ...
- History - The first European power to explore the coast of West Africa was A. ...
- Social Studies - The area known as the slave coast to Europeans was? 1:A stretch...