Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 1:32pm.
I have been trying to solve this question, and I am not getting the right answer. I need to do Grouping 5x^3+5x^2-x+1
algebra - bobpursley, Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 1:34pm
It is not an equation without an equal sign.
algebra - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 1:41pm
is call Factor by grouping
I have done a couple of problems
I got the answer
I have done the same steps to solve this problem as well however I am not getting the answer please help me.
algebra - selin, Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 1:43pm
he/she said "I've been trying to solve this QUESTION" not equation :)
it has been simplified already, you can't simplify it any further.
algebra - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 1:47pm
I need to solve the problem, factor by grouping.
algebra - bobpursley, Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 2:01pm
I see no grouping to factor this. If the sign on the x term were +, it could be factored.
algebra - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 2:21pm
bobpursley, I am sorry I type one of the sign wrong. 5x^3-5x^2-x+1 this is how it should be read, I am sorry for the confusion.
algebra - Anonymous, Monday, January 21, 2013 at 12:24pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - - ok... we keep getting this one wrong: Solve the following equation ...
- math - I need help with these two math problems. i have been trying those for ...
- Algebra I - So- im trying to help my little brother out with his Algebra- but ...
- math - I'm having problem trying to solve this question. Solve for x,8 is to 64 ...
- 8th Grade Algebra- Answer Check - Solve each system of equations, give the ...
- Algebra (really need help) - Please lead me in the right direction. I am so ...
- Algebra Question - I need to solve the system of equations letting z be the ...
- grouping - i am trying to solve for A and B....this question comes from a ...
- Calculus - I've been trying to solve the improper integral of ln(x)/sqrt(x) dx ...
- 8th Grade Pre-Algebra - Annabelle and Navene are multiplying (4275)(4372). ...