posted by chelle on .
You are in charge of marketing and advertisement at your local art museum. Next month, the museum will be hosting an exhibition on the social role of the arts in early Chinese and Japanese civilizations.
· Create a 2-page, informative newspaper advertisement for the exhibition.
· Include the following in your advertisement:
o 300 to 400 words of text describing the exhibition
· A description of the cultures, including the religion, language, and general philosophies and beliefs
· A description of the relationship between the cultures and the arts
At least one image each of early Chinese art and early Japanese art that demonstrates the relationship described
· Create your exhibit advertisement in Microsoft® Word. There are no stipulations on how you format the advertisement. Use your creativity with fonts, styles, and formatting; however, your advertisement must maintain a logical flow and be understandable and easy to read. Keep images small to limit the size of your document.
· Cite your images and any references used according to APA standards.
First of all, try some of these sites to gather information about the arts. Then let us know how else we may help you - Microsoft Word, APA standards, etc.