Posted by Christopher on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 12:57am.
We met at Nick's house before going out to eat.
Byron Elementay School has a day off tomorrow.
Proper noun= Bryon Elementary School
They studied the pictures of Venus.
Is this correct?
- english - GuruBlue, Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 8:46am
In #2 the common noun is day.... tomorrow tells when and is an adverb.
- english - GuruBlue, Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 8:53am
#1 is fine
#3 Venus is a proper noun
However, "they" is a pronoun.
So, what would the common noun be?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - The 'White House' has been home to many animals as well as presidents...
- eng9 - The White House has been home to many animals as well as presidents. (1 ...
- grammar - Is the abbreviation Pkwy. a proper noun? How about Mt.? It seems like ...
- English - PLEASE HELP ME! I have been trying all day! I need a sentence for ...
- grammar - Nouns Use the following categories to identify each noun: concrete ...
- Writing - What is the difference between a common noun, proper noun, possessive ...
- grammar - Identify ALL nouns and pronouns in the following sentence. An = not a ...
- English - Is NEW YORK CITY a Proper Noun? Is SCHOOL a Common Noun? Yes to both ...
- english - In the sentence: We visited a museum in the afternoon. Which are the ...
- Use of english - List fifteen differences between common noun and proper noun