Posted by Ann on Monday, February 22, 2010 at 8:26pm.
Draw and label a rectangle whose area is represented by the following expression; (x+1) (x+5). Then write an equivalent expression in expanded form.
I have absolutly no clue how to do that. :/
- 8th Grade Math - Damon, Monday, February 22, 2010 at 8:30pm
label the width x + 1
label the length x + 5
area = (x+1)(x+5)
x^2 + 6 x + 5
- 8th Grade Math - ram the great, Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 7:32pm
retard its 5 stupid kids these days always looking for help back in my
- 8th Grade Math - gadis, Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 8:28am
(x+1) and (x+5)
x+1+x+5 = 180
2x+6 = 180
2x=180 - 6
- 8th Grade Math - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 8:10am
how do you talking like that to your own students i guess you are a bad teacher and suck
- 8th Grade Math - no name, Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 8:11am
how do you talking like that to your own students i guess you are a bad teacher and suck!!!
- 8th Grade Math - Anonymous, Monday, December 6, 2010 at 2:43pm
THE LENGTH of a rectangular field is 6 m less than twice the width. the perimeter is 312 m. find the length of the field
Answer this Question
- 8th grade - Write a polynomial expression in simplest form that represents the ...
- 9th grade polynomials - How do you write the expression for the area of the ...
- Math - Use the expression 12*12 to answer the question below A. Write the ...
- Math - If the length of a rectangle is (2x-1)cm and its width is (x+3)cm. How do...
- Calculus - The region R is a rectangle with vertices P(a,lna), Q(a,0), S(3,0), ...
- 6th grade - write an expression for the area of this rectangle 20cm on the top ...
- CALCULUS - The region R is a rectangle with vertices P(a,lna), Q(a,0), S(3,0), ...
- math - A rectangular garden, with length twice its width, is to be expanded so ...
- math - Write the multiplication expression for each expanded form. The match the...
- algebra - The area of a rectangle athletic field is represented by the ...