Posted by Crystal on Monday, February 22, 2010 at 1:57pm.
Find an angle such that 3 times the complement of the angle is 10 degrees less than the supplement of the angle.
I know that supplement means 180 and complement is 90. I don't know what kind of problem this is.
Math - FiestadeNoche, Monday, February 22, 2010 at 3:50pm
3 (90-x)= (180-x) -10
Divide through by 13 and there it is. Translate what is given to something that you can use.
Math - PoGI, Monday, May 2, 2016 at 3:09am
buddy, you equation is right but the answer is wrong
that should be 50
buddy what is the the supplement of the angle if
its angle is greater than 3 times its compliment whose difference is 12 degree. which this angle is the diffrence of the complement and supplement is 152 degrees
thanks you buddies
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - Twice the measure of the supplement of an angle is 39 degrees less ...
- math - the supplement of an angle is 20 degrees less than 3 times its complement...
- Math - An angle measures 47 degrees. What are the measures of the angle's ...
- math/geometry PLEASE HELP ME! - Find the measure of the complement and the ...
- math - The supplement of an angle is 36 degrees less than twice the supplement ...
- MATH - I need help idk how to do this... Select the measure of the complement or...
- Math - Find the complement and supplement of the angle shown. The picture is of ...
- Math special angels PLEASE JUST GIVE ME THE ANSWER - An angle measures 47 ...
- Math - Select the measure of the complement or supplement of the angle. If there...
- MATH - Select the measure of the complement or supplement of the angle. If there...