Posted by Jimmy on Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 7:44pm.
1. Hot dogs come 10 to a package, and hot dog buns come 8 to a package. What is the smallest number of packages of each that Phillip could buy so that there are no leftover hot dogs or buns?
Hot dogs 4
Hot dog buns 5
2. Hamburger patties come 6 to a package, and hamburger rolls come 8 to a package. What is the smallest number of packages of each that Phillip could buy so that there are no leftover hambergers or rolls?
Hamburger patties 4
Hamburger rolls 3
4.Phillip is having a cookout. Phillip wants to buy an equal number of hot dogs and hamburgers. What is the smallest number of packages of each that Phillip could buy so that there are no leftover hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, or rolls?
12,20,24,40 or 12,20,15,15
Is that correct? ? If not, can you show me step by step how to get the answer?
4.Hot dogs cost $3.29 per package, hamburger patties cost $3.79 perpackage, and buns and rolls cost $2.29 per package. What will it cost Phillip to buy hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, and rolls for his cookout?
The digits 0 through 8 have been classified with the letters A,B and C. How would you classify the digit 9? Why?
A 1 4 7 (9?)
B 2 5
C 0 3 6 8
Is my answer right?
math - PsyDAG, Monday, February 22, 2010 at 7:33am
1 and 2 are correct.
4. If there are equal numbers of hamburgers and hot dogs, you have to have 3 packages of hot dogs for every 5 packages of hamburgers. If they are 12 and 20, respectively, then the buns are 15 and 15, respectively.
Are you sure you don't have a typo for the last question? If each number increased by 3, then the below would apply.
A 1 4 7
B 2 5 8
c 0 3 6 (9)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Are my answers right please? 1. Hot dogs come 10 to a package, and hot ...
- math - Can someone please help me? I don't know how to work this out, and my ...
- Math - Hot dogs come in packages of 6. Hot dog buns come in packages of 8. ...
- maths: Lowest common multiple - Hot dogs are sold in packages of 12 while hot ...
- math - sam was buying hot dogs and hot dog buns for a backyard barbeque.hot dogs...
- math - Between 50 and 100 grade 7 students at school are having a bbq. Each ...
- algebra - you are planning a cookout. you figure that you will need at least 5 ...
- Chemistry - For this picnic, you need to feed at least 300 people. If you want ...
- Math - Jack has 99 hot dogs and 261 hot dog buns. He wants to put the same ...
- Math - Hot dogs come in packages of 8,and rolls come in packages of 6. What is ...