Posted by lasandra on Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 11:01pm.
The President of the Company has asked you to replace the computers in every department. The researched information must be presented in this format:
A memo to the president stating the need to replace the computers.
An Excel spreadsheet comparing three different computers that you have researched. Create a spreadsheet listing the three computers, computer specifications, and cost. Show the cost benefit of each computer. Which one would be the better deal? You must use a formula or function in this worksheet.
Create a chart comparing the costs and features. You can decide on the most appropriate chart to display your data.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that will be presented to the president and the board for approval to purchase the computers. In the presentation, make your recommendation as to which computer you feel would work best for the company.
There are 4 deliverables for this project:
Word processed Memorandum.
Excel Spreadsheet using formulas or functions and an Excel Chart comparing the costs and features of the selected computers.
PowerPoint Presentation with at least 6 slides. The presentation should consist of a title slide, agenda, your charts and graphs, and a concluding slide.
You can embed your chart in a worksheet or create it in a separate chart sheet. With object embedding, the chart may be sized and it enables you to create a compound document with data from several applications. Whereas with linking, your chart is in a separate file. You may want to review object linking and embedding in Chapter 3 of your textbook.
To copy a chart to a PowerPoint Presentation:
Select the embedded chart or the chart sheet with a single chart. A chart sheet is easier to copy to a PowerPoint Presentation.
Copy the chart and paste in the desired place in PowerPoint.
Hint: Paste Options
Click Paste Options next to the chart.
To paste the chart with a link to source data, click Chart.
To paste the chart and to include access to the entire workbook, click Excel Chart.
To paste the charts as a static picture, click Paste as Picture.
To paste the chart in the original format, click Keep Source Formatting.
To paste the chart and format using the theme that is applied to the presentation, click use Destination Theme.
- computers - MattsRiceBowl, Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 7:57am
OK. Looks like you have an assignment to do, but I don't understand what your question is about the assignment.
- computers - lasandra, Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 12:10pm
You are getting ready for your 1st day of work and realize that you have several options of how to get to bank of Wall Street. you could drive your car and look for street parking , or park in the parking garage. you mighteven take a taxi or subway. youj must get to work , wo tine is scarce and being on a limited budget ,money is scarce. explain the trade-offs between any 3 options. what would you gain and what would you have to give up?
- computers - nikkie, Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:01pm
wow i have this exact same assignment do on monday, weird. my qst about the assignment is simple. how should i start my memorandum? i have never written one
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- computers - Scenario: You have been employed as the IT Director for the ABC ...
- computers - You have been hired by a small company to network six computers in ...
- math - A small group of employees in a company get viruses on their computers. ...
- computers - what computers can do?what computers cannot do?what are the ...
- Computers - Your company wants to implement a 5-year rotation plan of your ...
- Need help with math - In a survey of 250 households regarding the ownership of ...
- Computers - he office where you work would like to track the cost of office ...
- Math - Im having trouble getting the correct answer to this question. Could ...
- math help - Universal instruments found that the monthly demand for its new line...
- Calculus - Universal instruments found that the monthly demand for its new line ...