posted by Anonymous on .
What can we conclude from the attractive nature of the force between a positively charged rod and an object?
1. The object has no net charge.
2. Cannot be determined.
3. The object does not have an appreciable negative charge.
4. The object does not have an appreciable positive charge.
5. The object has an appreciable positive charge.
6. The object has an appreciable negative charge.
they were actually two different questions, drwls. Sorry for the repost, but thanks for the help on the first question.
6. Opposite charges attract.