February 24, 2017

Homework Help: Chemistry

Posted by Stuck on Friday, February 19, 2010 at 11:24pm.

If I'm going to transfer a piece of metal (a reasonable size) from a beaker of boiling water into a calorimeter, what should I use? Tweezers are too small...I can only think of a beaker clamp, but they are, after all, for beakers.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions