Posted by David on Friday, February 19, 2010 at 2:41am.
A prediction (educated guesses as to what the potential results may be) for each experiment listed below:
1) knee-jerk reflex
2) pupillary reflex (shield left eye, shine bright light into right eye, observe pupils)
3) 2-point threshold
4) temperature discrimination
5) adaptation of smell receptors
6) adaptation of hot/cold receptors
7) thumb proprioception
8) body proprioception
9) blind spot
10) field of vision
11) field of color vision
- biology 102 - Connie, Friday, February 19, 2010 at 2:45am
This is all stuff that can be easily researched within a few minutes...try doing that on google or something rather than have someone else do your homework for you.
- biology 102 - David, Friday, February 19, 2010 at 3:51am
I've already done it, thank you. Was wondering if there were any other predictions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology - Why is knee-jerk reflex exaggerated after the book is clenched?
- biology - a) Explain why the knee-jerk reflex still functions in a person with a...
- Introduction of Psychology - Rooting is an example of a/ an a.primal reflex b....
- Physics - A person can see an object in focus only if the object is no farther ...
- Please help-behavior - Braking your car after you observe a child's ball rolling...
- biology - What part absorbs light and converts it into nerve impulses What ...
- Science - What happens if you shine a pin light into somebody at close distance ...
- Math - BLIND BATS AT HALLOWEEN There were number of bats in a cave. Two bats can...
- Math - There were a number of bats in a cave. Two bats see out of the right eye...
- reflex - Which of the following is not an example of an occurrence that might ...